What we collect
You may provide us with information by filling in our online forms or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. We may store and process the following information:
- Company name
- Employee name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information including postal address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys/offers
- For orders placed through our website, we do not hold sensitive payment details, these transactions are handled through our authorised on-line payment provider.
What we do with the information we gather
We collect this information to provide you with the sale of goods and services and to provide effective customer service. Specifically we may use the information for the following:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our products and services
- Keeping you informed and up to date about our business.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, or special offers using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Basis we have for processing your personal data
- We process data on a contractual basis to fulfil the mutual obligations existing between the company and its customers.
- We process data where it is necessary for our legitimate interest and our customer’s legitimate interest.
Who has access to your information
- We will not sell, trade, or lease your information to third parties.
- Data that is forwarded to third parties is only used to provide you with our services such as delivering orders or as required to do so by law. We only share the personal details they require to provide their service and we ensure this information is properly protected.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Controlling your information
- We endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, if your details change please let us know.
- You are entitled to request details of the personal informational we hold about you.
- You have the right to request rectification of any inaccuracies or incompleteness and in some circumstances the right to erasure.
- You can unsubscribe from our direct marketing by simply clicking unsubscribe in a marketing email.
Retention of data
- We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest.
- Once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website.
- We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
- You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.